Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm going to get better at this!

I know it's been a very long time since my last post and I do apologize about that! Life has been pretty hectic but will definitely slow down a little bit after May! I'm so ready for school to be over with!

Anyways...here is an update of what's been going on! A couple of weeks ago, I took a trip with my mom (Melissa), my grandma (Patsy), Brandon's mom (Connie) and Brandon's sister (Alysha) to look at wedding dresses! We first went to The White Dress and tried on a ton of dresses then we finished the day by going to Reni's. Reni's is a very small place that has a crazy owner named Reni, imagine that :) I had went with Alysha to Reni's when she was going for her final fitting when she was getting married so I knew what I was getting myself in to. Reni is very opinionated and doesn't hesitate to state her feelings. She is a lot of fun though, especially when you have an entourage like mine! I tried on a few dresses at Reni's and I think I have found "the one" but haven't said yes yet! It was by far everyone's favorite but since I had only went to one other place, I was afraid I was missing something. That next week I went to another place with my mom and grandma but didn't find anything. We are going back to Reni's this week to try on the dress again to make sure it's "the one!" I will definitely keep you posted on what I decide!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Ashley for letting me share in your experience in shopping for "the dress". It means so much to me that you included us too! You will look beautiful in whichever one you pick!

    ReplyDelete