Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

As our first and only Valentine's Day as an engaged couple, I thought it was only appropriate to blog about it :) I actually had a dental meeting all day but luckily Brandon got off work at 2 so he had planned to cook dinner for me! When I got to his apartment, he had flowers and Hershey Kisses on the table for me! He cooked chicken fettuccine alfredo and my favorite garlic bread! After dinner, we opened the cards we got each other and watched our shows the rest of the night! It was the best Valentine's Day I've ever had and can't wait until the many more we will share together! Here are a few pics of the occasion!


He did a great job and I loved everything :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the Dr. Peppers!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite the catch! It takes a talented man to cook fettaccine alfredo and plan so well for his future bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a romantic!! You did good Brandon!

    ReplyDelete