Friday, December 17, 2010

First Time Blogging...

To be honest, I've never blogged before so this may be an interesting project! I recently got engaged to my best friend a week ago in NYC. He is the greatest and had me fooled from the very beginning! We started dating a year ago but have known each other for years. One of my roomies started blogging about her wedding planning experience and I've loved following her story so I thought I should try to do the same! I don't know if people will actually read this but it's worth a shot! I will keep you updated as things come together for the Big Day :) Thanks for joining me in this wonderful process!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog and can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following all your preparations. It's such an exciting time for. Enjoy all the time it will take and don't forget to enjoy!
    I love you....Grandma

    ReplyDelete